Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yes, Deer!

For those who don't know, we live in uber-suberbia. Just minutes away from one of the largest concentrations of stores and restaurants in the state. Last year, we bought our new house that I absolutely love! While the house is great, the backyard is truly amazing, and what ultimately sealed the deal for us. Case in point, the view from our master bedroom this morning (look closely right in the center of the picture):
[UPDATED: I circled the deer in this one. It is in roughly the same spot in the other pics]





And the view from the guest room:



This deer has been sleeping just on the other side of our fence. It sat up when I opened the window and looked right at the house. After a few minutes, she got sick of my picture taking and decided it was time to move along.



At 7:15 this morning, Chad, Sophia, and I were sitting on the bed in our guest room fascinated with the nature in our own backyard. It was a very cool moment, and just another reason why I love this house!

2 comments:

kristine said...

I think that's pretty neat, actually. Your backyard is gorgeous!!

Marketing Mama said...

Beautiful yard! I couldn't find the deer in the first picture, but finally found him on the 2nd! How wonderful to see that sight in the morning. :)