Friday, August 24, 2007

Invites & Announcements

In my never-ending quest to bring in some extra money, I've started designing photos invites, announcements, and thank you cards for people. I will be charging an up-front design fee (about $35-$50) and printing will be up to the individual. I have been uploading them to photo websites to print out 4"x6" photos. I printed Sophia's v-day cards through walgreens.com. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested!

I'm still working on my website, but here are a few examples of what I have done so far:













Updated: I put some samples on a page of my website: www.kamholzdesign.com/invites

3 comments:

kristine said...

very cute - I do love mine!! Thanks again!

Marketing Mama said...

Very nice samples of your work!!! Good luck with this! :)

missyh said...

Wow Sara those are very NICE!!!
I love them!! can't wait to see what Sophia's 1st Birthday Invites will look like!