Friday, August 24, 2007

10 months old

Sophia was 10 months old last Sunday (8/19). I can't believe she is going to be one in less than two months!

Here are a couple pictures from her photo shoot today.
These are the three we ordered:







And the link to see the rest of them:
http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=5910037794CPSP9UU

She did great! She loves to have her picture taken.

We're taking her to the Fair for the first time on Sunday. We went last year, when I was 7.5 months pregnant, so this year should be a lot more fun. Chad is already making a list of all the food she can have.
Here's what we're thinking so far:
•ice cream
•fries
•watermelon
•mini donuts
•cinnie-minis
•cheese on a stick

Any know of anything else that would be appropriate? Especially anything a bit more nutritious? I don't want the poor girl to get a tummy ache. Please let me know if you do!

Please post a comment and let me know if you read this blog. I don't get many comments and am curious if people are actually checking this out or not. Thanks!

5 comments:

kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristine said...

-sorry, my delete-

VERY ADORABLE!!! She is a little ham. It's hard to believe how fast time flies. I know that one for sure. Graycen is going to be one in less than two weeks.

Marketing Mama said...

Those pictures are so cute! I try to read your blog about 1-2x a week. :)

missyh said...

She is so Adorable! I love the pictures! I know I can't beleive our babies will be one already. Mason turns one in less than 3 weeks. I read your blog or look at it at least 3 times a week. Angie likes to look at it too.

Anonymous said...

I started reading after you shared the website with me. It's fun to see pictures of her. The photo's are adorable.