Friday, August 29, 2008

Did you miss me??

Just realized it has been more than a month since my last post. Sorry!

I have good reason though. I recently started another blog that has been keeping me VERY busy. This one is a business venture though. And will (hopefully!) someday pay some bills. Check it out here and tell me what you think! HappyAppleOnline.blogspot.com

And, for all you Sophia lovers out there (ie. EVERYONE!), here are some new pics of the babe. Enjoy!

Busting a move at NKOTB at the MOA:



First Vikings game (thanks Auntie Jill for the tickets!):



I love Pronto Pups!:



utter cuteness (get it? utter? udder? And she's wearing a pig hat? I seriously crack myself up!):

2 comments:

kristine said...

so jealous of NKOTB!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so old in the picture at the Vikings game! I hope she had fun:)
Auntie Jill