Monday, May 26, 2008

can't think of a decent title...

So things have been busy around here lately. Here are some updates:

• Our tenant is moving out of our rental property at the end of the month. We are currently trying to find a new tenant to move in by July 1. If you know anyone looking for a place, let us know!

• Memorial Weekend was great! Chad had all three days off. I literally can't remember the last time he had three days off in a row. Sophia got super spoiled spending three entire days with both mommy and daddy. She loved it!

• We got the swimming pool opened last week. It is currently still nasty and green. But, since it's like 60 degrees outside today, that's okay. Will summer EVER come to Minnesota?

I have some new photos to post later, once I upload them. Here's a cute one to tide you over. Notice the hat. The kid won't go anywhere without a hat these days. Lucky for Sophia, but unlucky for my credit card, Gymboree sells hats that match all their outfits. I think she has about 10.

1 comment:

kristine said...

I was actually wondering a while ago if you even had a tenant in your place or not. Hopefully you can find someone fast!
I love that Sophia loves hats! That's too cute!