Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

December was an insane month around our house. Sophia is walking all over the place and has recently started "running" to get away from me. She only takes one nap a day, and I use that time to do stuff around the house (or take a nap myself!) and haven't been able to get on the computer much. We're going to get a laptop this year, so I can be online and supervising playtime at the same time. But, until then, these posts are going to be few and far between. And, since I know you all just come to this blog to see pictures, here are some new ones!

Sophia's first snowfall! (This is the only picture where she is happy. It went quickly downhill from here.)



See...


More pics to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that snowsuit- when I bought it last year it looked SO huge, I cant believe she fits in it now! She looks adorable, but then when doesn't she- I miss her and must see her soon!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Sara, she's adorable. I hear ya on the posts far and few between. It's been hard lately just trying to keep up.

kristine said...

She is too cute for words! I wish we could even bring Graycen out into the snow. i can't find boots to fit the poor girl's feet. She has wide feet so all shoes are hard to come by unless I spend $45/pair at Stride Rite.

kristine said...

Maybe this willl get you to post something new!! You've been tagged! Go to my blog to check it out!