Friday, September 7, 2007

MN State Fair and more ...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in such a long time. Things have been busy around here. Lots of new things happened in the past two weeks. Here are a bunch of new pictures.

On the bus on the way to Sophia's first MN State Fair (if you don't count last year, when we went and she was in utero!):


Enjoying her first pronto pup:


On the carousel with Daddy. She was not impressed:


Checking out a baby horse at the Miracle of Birth center:


Playing at the Maple Maze in the Maple Grove Community Center:




What happens when Sophia decides to not take a nap (something she's been doing more and more lately):




Having some ice cream at her first trip to the Mall of America:


Fascinated with the rides at the Park at MOA:


Showing off all of her new teeth (8 total!):

1 comment:

kristine said...

She looks like she has had lots f fun on her adventures. How fun!! She is so adorable. I love how she has no hair~! That's how I was. I didn't even need my hair cut until I was 2 years old. Now I have more hair than I can handle