Tuesday, July 3, 2007

And, she's up!

Last night, I ran into the garage to get Nelly's dinner, and about 30 seconds later I came back into the family room to find Sophia standing at the coffee table. This is the first time she's pulled herself up without any help. Of course, I had to document it :-) Unfortunately, it's dark and kind of hard to see, and sideways. I am not the best videographer. But you'll get the idea:




Also, here's a little video of Sophia and Nelly playing together. They have a great time together, but can both get a little rough. Now that they're the same size, I'm not sure which one I need to protect!

2 comments:

kristine said...

The video of Sophia and Nelly playing together is *great* I wish the video of her standing up would show up already, though.

Marketing Mama said...

The first video wouldn't work for me, but the second one was great! I love Sophia's little laugh, it's adorable!